Supporting Women in Tech

Support Indiana University

$27,013

Raised (USD)

Days Left: 0
Goal: $25,000

From Indiana University Foundation:

Help support School of Informatics and Computing women for a career in technology! Your gift provides an opportunity for students to attend diversity conferences like Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing.

Support this campaign

Join the Conversation

Sign in with your Facebook account or

Nikolay Shapoval commented:
over 1 year ago
Dear ! Help me . I'm the guy from Ukraine . I am 19 years old. I very much want free money . I want to be a student . PAYEER:P29327321
over 1 year ago
Check out some quotes about the experiences of our 2015 participants at the Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing Conference.
over 1 year ago
"I would not have been able to attend GHC without donor support. GHC has pointed my future in a new and exciting direction." - Megan
over 1 year ago
“SoIC gave me the knowledge and skills to belong here, and GHC, made me believe that women are desired for in this field." - Megan
over 1 year ago
"At GHC, I saw how excited other women were to feel 'included'. I am so fortunate to never feel that way in a classroom setting." - Ashley
over 1 year ago
"SoIC does an amazing job celebrating inclusion for all types of diversity. There's an emphasis on inclusion as a whole." - Rachel
over 1 year ago
"I realized that I know how to code and program, as long as you are willing and wanting to learn, they will hire you." - Ashley
over 1 year ago
"Sessions had so much energy: interesting areas of IT for studying and personal development on how to advance in the workplace." - Rachel
over 1 year ago
"NTL CTO, Megan Smith, is such an influential presenter. After she talks, I feel like I can have any higher position that I want." - Chelsie
over 1 year ago
"Learned so much at #GHC15, but even more from the #IUGHC15 women. Thankful to be part of this community - locally and globally." - Grace
over 1 year ago
"Best takeaway from today: 'Who, if not us? When, if not now?' - @clarashih #IUGHC15 #GHC15" - Sarah
over 1 year ago
" 'Every time we lift up one woman, we lift up all women' - clarashih #IUGHC15" - Amanda
over 1 year ago
"It's awesome to see how eager employers are to talk to us and help us! Great first day! #IUGHC15 #OurTimeToLead" - Payton
over 1 year ago
"Inspiring and exhausting first day - insights to succeed in graduate school, glimpses into exciting industry research! #IUGHC15" - Raksha
over 1 year ago
Check out some quotes about the experiences of our 2014 participants at the Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing Conference.
over 1 year ago
"GHC has given me the strength to know that there is a network of strong, technologically minded women out there that I can reach out to."
over 1 year ago
"I met so many women who inspired me to push myself academically and hone my skills. This new attitude will help me excel in my classes."
over 1 year ago
"Gaining insight into the industry and other academic opportunities was invaluable and I don't believe I would have received anywhere else."
over 1 year ago
"A session covering the imposter syndrome during GHC 2014, gave me such confidence in not only my field but my entire life."
over 1 year ago
"I had the opportunity to interview with Google at GHC. This showed me that my hard work at IU and in the SoIC school is paying off."
Don’t see the IU cause you want to support? Head directly to My IU to make your gift now. Thank you!

The Indiana University Foundation solicits tax-deductible private contributions for the benefit of Indiana University and is registered to solicit charitable contributions in all states requiring registration. For our full disclosure statement, see http://go.iu.edu/89n.